- Perform miscellaneous yard work.
- Installed new timed light switch for porch lights.
- Repaired three-way switches, which were wired incorrectly, for hallway lights.
- Replaced toilet in front bathroom.
- Replaced Sharon's front fence and gate, before they fell down.
- Replaced broken interior doors and paint hallway walls, trim and doors.
- Replaced caulking in bathroom tub and shower enclosure.
- Replaced old wood closet doors with mirrored sliding doors.
Cassandra wrote on July 28, 2009 at 10:47pm
I hired Sam the Handyman, he advertises in the Rosemont Newsletter. I needed some work done on my homes outdoor security lighting. I don't know him and had never met him before. He did a great job and charged me a reasonable rate. Very professional, he was bonded. If you need any work done I highly recommend him.